Friday, July 17, 2020

Empty



Today is remarkable as the day of falling apart. i was pulling myself to back as the heart has thrown into pieces. The days passed without noticing it had been gone. The mind has thought only the days where i lost myself, sitting at the bench at madinah hassan, crying alone let go the heart that made to be broken. The moment i thought i will lose myself to that car is vividly fresh. I hurt myself again, emotionally. I hurt myself by hurting someone again. Whats wrong with you, amirah? Have you lost your mind, your head your everything that senses you as a human being? I thought you will be okay, you will be alright you will be the normal person again, but this time i see nothing in you. I see the emptiness in your eyes. 

And you called yourself a good person? You are not generous as people thought you be! Stop pretending you are the best girl in the world while you keep hurting people and tell the world you are in danger! 

You need to realise nobody wants you to be here.!

1 comment:

Cinta Quran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.